"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." ~Theodore Roosevelt
Patty joined the Tycor team in 2009, and has more than 20 years of experience in the retirement plan industry. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy from Villanova University.
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA)
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA)
As a Senior Pension Administrator, Patty focuses on complex contribution calculations, government reporting, as well as the required compliance tests for retirement plan clients. As an Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent, she can also represent plans before the IRS on certain retirement plan issues.
Contact Patty if you need help with:
- Administrative issues with retirement plans
- Coordination of Plan Audits for 5500 purposes or IRS Audits
- Interpreting and applying terms of your Plan Document
- IRS representation without the cost of an attorney
- Non-discrimination testing